Following the interest of the Jagiellonian University educational offer for the adoption of a paid second degree in the academic year 2018/2019 held at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow in foreign languages: English, the University informs that it will process personal data of the candidates (name , gender, address, nationality, email address or contact telephone number, passport) in accordance with EU General Data Protection Policy on following terms and conditions:
1. The Jagiellonian University in Kraków, ul. Gołębia 24, 31-007 Kraków is the personal data controller.
2. Data protection officer has been appointed at the Jagiellonian University: ul. Gołębia 24 room 31, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: (+48) 12 663 12 25.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of university admissions and for the duration of the university admissions process on the basis of your consent in accordance with the Law on Higher Education Act of 27 July 2005, subject to points 4 and 5.
4. You personal data will be processed for further 6 months after the admission closes. If you are admitted to the university, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of documentation of your course of study in accordance with the Law on Higher Education Act of 27 July 2005 and its secondary legislation, for the duration of the programme of study, and subsequently for archiving purposes for the period of 50 years.
5. The recipient of your personal data for the purpose of sending the administrative decision on the result of your application procedure will be the company handling correspondence on the University’s behalf. If you are admitted to the university, the following institutions will also be the recipients of your personal data: JU Student and Graduate Foundation “Bratniak”—should you live in student housing, partner universities where you may choose to study (other universities in Poland and abroad, e.g. as part of Eramus+ exchange), Social Insurance Institution, National Health Fund, Ministry of Science and Higher Education (POL-on system), Army Recruiting Command.
6. Providing the university with your personal data is voluntary, but its processing is neccessary for the university to assess your application for university admission, completion of the administrative procedure, and issuing of the administrative decision.
7. You have the right to access the content of your data and to its rectification, as well as to its erasure, restriction of processing, portability, and to object its processing—in situations described in the General Regulation and in accordance with conditions specified therein.
8. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the legality of data processing performed on the basis of your consent before the withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent for personal data processing may be sent by email to: email@example.com, by regular mail to: Dział Rekrutacji na Studia (Admissions Office), Jagiellonian University, ul. Gołębia 24, 31-007 Kraków, or you can withdraw your consent in person by visiting the Admissions Office.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the General Regulation.